This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Anyone here drink Coca Cola C2?

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
dalepetrie
This user is offline Writer

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 21 Feb 07 21:48
I live in the midwest, and have been a drinker of C2 since Coke introduced it in 2004. As late as December, they said they had no plans to discontinue it. Then this month it disappeared from shelves all over the US. Coke made no formal announcement (just replaced it with Cherry Coke Zero, which tastes like ass), but an email to them confirms only one bottler still produces it in the US and only until April. So I'd have to go to the southeast to get it, but I've found a lot of people feel that they've been left high and dry. I personally was a lifelong Coke drinker, I became diabetic and couldn't drink it anymore because of 39g of carbs per can, but C2 had 18g, or one serving of carbs, same carbs per ounce as milk. Once again I could drink soda, now I don't have a soda I can drink because all the diet options, even their much touted Zero taste like chemicals. I can see poisoning my body with something delicious, but not with something that tastes like poison. I've found a number of people have expressed the exact same sentiment, and I think the reason it didn't sell well enough was because they took away all the marketing dollars and shelf space and gave it to Zero, so people who wanted to buy it could hardly find it. Yet, it was almost always sold out in any store that carried it! Coke are a bunch of boneheads, and I aim to prove to them that they're losing a significant customer base by not keeping this product in their roster. If you are a C2 drinker, and are not able to find it anymore, please send an email to bring.back.c2@gmail.com, where I'm collecting electronic signatures on my petition which I will be giving to Coke as soon as the stats are impressive enough to make an impact. Thanks for listening to my rant, and by the way, it's great to be back!

Moose&Squirell
Moose&Squirell

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 21 Feb 07 21:56
Moose&Squirell here:

Are you Spastic?

M&S

Remember...cause I forgot!
Mark
This user is offline Spoofer-in-Chief
Mark

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 21 Feb 07 22:41 - Edited By: Mark Lowton, 21 Feb 07 22:42
How many crabs per can? You're telling me that tastes good?!

We don't have Coke C2 over here, but we do have Carling C2...a rip off methinks?

Spoofing all over the world
Moose&Squirell
Moose&Squirell

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 21 Feb 07 22:55
Moose&Squirell here.
According to Wikipedia-The Free encyclopedia

An inquiry to the Coca-Cola company in February of 2007 revealed that only one bottler in the South Eastern United States still produced the product, and that it had been discontinued.
So take your spastic petition and case of Crabs somewhere else!

M&S

Remember...cause I forgot!
NickFun
This user is offline Bootylicious
NickFun

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 26 Feb 07 01:57
Carling was once brewed in Natick, MA in the US. I thought they has discontinued that piss-tasting beer only to find it is now in the UK. I'm sticking with Guiness.

Signature lines are for psychos.

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum