Original moon landing hoaxers 'prove' Jackson Moonwalk Videos were faked, the NTNON team can reveal today.
A video allegedly showing Michael Jackson Moonwalking by using wheels implanted in his shoes, was revealed by the leading conspiracy nutter behind the original moon landing hoaxes.
Coinciding conveniently, for a spoof writer, after the death of Michael Jackson & the 40th anniversary of the Moon Landings by the Apollo 11 Crew, who themselves have their own fake moon walking issues, the videos by the group reveal some strange anomalies.
The video was nicknamed The Jackson Five, after the 5 key pieces of evidence were shown during various live shows.
- Thermal imagery reveals 'red hot' wheels attached to Jackos shoes
- Tracks revealed in stage floor during high contrast rendering
- Treadmill used to aid 'slide' during tiredness
- Talcum powder residue shown on floor as jackson forgets 'wheels' one day
- No trouser flutter as Jacko slides along
Professor Yuri Diculous, founder member of buyfakemoonvideo.com the legendary moon landings hoax site, said the findings are proof that Michael Jackson faked his own Moon Walk routine.
"After all the talk of it being the best dance routine ever, Michael Jackson can now no longer walk the Moonwalk walk and here we prove he didn't back then either" revealed Prof Diculous as he announced his new promotional $20 DVD & download website, buyfakemoonwalkvideo.com.