Following are some weird laws from earlier Tennessee and have not been written off the list, so beware if you're visiting Dollywood or the Smoky Mountains.
1. No going bare in Bear Territory. We have lost too many of our citizens to still sleepy bears in the Spring.
2. A lightning storm while on the mountain is pretty but you should get down as soon as possible as there is no way of not standing under a tree.
3. Ball Lightning can lead to suicide and you cannot commit murder here or we will lock your body up.
4. To use Davy Crockett in a joke.
5. To shoot more than one deer from your car as you travel around Cades Cove.
6. To go to Memphis and not sing the blues. (Policemen will mix among crowds so better hum at least)
7. To add any homemade lyrics to "Rocky Top"
8. To shoot a bear while it is shitting in the woods.
9. To sing anything but country & western while in Nashville.
10. 'See Rock City Signs' are not to be ignored. Some local will report you if you do not go see it.
Ya'll come back now, ya hear?