It's official. The Charlie Sheen character on One and a Half Men will be killed off at the beginning of the show's season opener on September 19.
Producer Chuck Lorre is tight-lipped about how the character, Charlie Harper, is going to meet his fate. But we have our sources. Following are the top 10 possibilities that are being considered:
10. His brother nags him to death.
9. He'll go while coming.
8. Overdoses on Jack Daniels.
7. One word: tsunami.
6. Dies of boredom after reading Chuck Lorre's blog.
5. Trips and falls into the San Andreas Fault.
4. Suffocated after he lets his housekeeper sit on his face.
3. Electrocuted by a faulty electric piano.
2. His ego dares him to jump off a cliff.
1. Gets hit in the head by a line drive after purchasing the LA Dodgers.