The Pope - My Fake Diary

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Some 3% of the American people make much more money than the other 97% combined.

The American dream proved to be a reality for these 3% of the population.

But such an American dream has literally become a nightmare for the vast majority of the American people.

Here we are faced with a frightening reality that the US news media hardly ever bring up into the open.

The huge amount of money the US government had as surplus had been used to manufacture weapons, to wage wars, and to build foreign military bases.

To protect the finances of the 3%, not I am sure, to protect the lives of the poor 97%?


Previous Dates Next Dates

« Full list of Spoof Celebrity Diaries

Send to a friend

Tell your friends about The Spoof!

Go to top
69 readers are online right now!
Globey, The Spoof's mascot

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more