This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Africa in the South


[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
sirion
This user is offline Writer


Registered: 10 Mar 07

 Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 10 Mar 07 21:30
Looks like Africa is not represented in this select forum!

In the South of Africa the satirist is ridiculed and persecuted to the point of extinction. We live in seclusion amoungst the people of the cradle ( cradle of humankind.)

This may sound real primitive,but we all have the latest brain implants with built in MP4 and 5.
5 is used to help SETI. We often encounter xtra terest individuals and help them with math problems and the BIG question.

We are interested in people of similar IQ.

Please corrwespond with us if you got the answers.

Sirion

Moose&Squirell
This user is offline Writer
Moose&Squirell

Location: Hawaii/Las Vegas
Registered: 19 Mar 05

 Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 10 Mar 07 22:08
Moose&Squirell Here:





Stay right where you are...I'll get security!!






M&S

P.S. Jambo, Bwana!

Remember...cause I forgot!
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Location: Alaska, USA
Registered: 16 Oct 06

 Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 10 Mar 07 22:08

Quote: sirion

Looks like Africa is not represented in this select forum!

In the South of Africa the satirist is ridiculed and persecuted to the point of extinction. We live in seclusion amoungst the people of the cradle ( cradle of humankind.)

This may sound real primitive,but we all have the latest brain implants with built in MP4 and 5.
5 is used to help SETI. We often encounter xtra terest individuals and help them with math problems and the BIG question.

We are interested in people of similar IQ.

Please corrwespond with us if you got the answers.

Sirion
Any answer you want or need at $12.50 (US) each, or 5 for $50. Please contact for direct deposit information. Please inquire for large quantity discounts. Information guaranteed (to be sent).

Gnarly Erik

Gnarly & Opinionated
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Location: Las Cruces, NM
Registered: 1 Jun 05

 Forum Profile
Posted: 11 Mar 07 04:20
Eric,

You forget. The standard rate is $100. Since when do we start offering discounts? All answers are $100. There are no specials, buy one/get ones, introductory offers, or anything else. Please stick to the format.

As far as SETI is concerned, I live closer to the VLA site than any of you (and have actually been there and seen it). I think that, in order for us to find intelligent life out there, we first have to discover some in the governmental buildings of Earth (and it is still a fruitless search).

By the way, for those who do not know, SETI is the project called the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence. The biggest part of the project is the Very Large Array, a series of huge radio telescopes spaced out over several miles (across the western New Mexico dessert east of Socorro) and working together to create one giant mirror. These radio telescopes are larger than any satellite dish you will ever see anywhere. They are all on an oversized railroad track and can be moved to increase or decrease their focus or target. The dishes can also be tilted to target a different point or area of space. It is fascinating to see.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Location: Alaska, USA
Registered: 16 Oct 06

 Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 11 Mar 07 04:35

Quote: Jalapenoman

Eric,

You forget. The standard rate is $100. Since when do we start offering discounts? All answers are $100. There are no specials, buy one/get ones, introductory offers, or anything else. Please stick to the format.

As far as SETI is concerned, I live closer to the VLA site than any of you (and have actually been there and seen it). I think that, in order for us to find intelligent life out there, we first have to discover some in the governmental buildings of Earth (and it is still a fruitless search).

By the way, for those who do not know, SETI is the project called the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence. The biggest part of the project is the Very Large Array, a series of huge radio telescopes spaced out over several miles (across the western New Mexico dessert east of Socorro) and working together to create one giant mirror. These radio telescopes are larger than any satellite dish you will ever see anywhere. They are all on an oversized railroad track and can be moved to increase or decrease their focus or target. The dishes can also be tilted to target a different point or area of space. It is fascinating to see.
No, no Mr. Peenyman - it's obvious you don't understand modern marketing. It's like this: First you make the ridiculous offer - which you have no intention of honoring in the first place - then you zap 'em with the real number. And, offering a volume discount throws in another parameter that gets 'em so confused you can really have your way with them.

You've only got to remember you're dealing mostly with the AMERICAN public here - they one's who voted Sparky into office in '04 with an actual majority, remember?

Wait a minute! This isn't the PUBLIC forum is it?

Gnarly

Gnarly & Opinionated
Jalapenoman
This user is offline Spicy Hombre
Jalapenoman

Location: Las Cruces, NM
Registered: 1 Jun 05

 Forum Profile
Posted: 12 Mar 07 14:36
Yeah, but this guy is from Africa. He doesn't know the difference between a hundred bucks and a hundred pesos.

Besides, who ever said the $100 was a ridiculous price? I could go with $99.95 or $99.99, but it is easier to balance the check book with the even amount.

Being raised by an Italian mother on the Mexican border made me realize that entrees are not edible without jalapenos, onions, green chilis, or garlic. Hence, I am the J-man.
Gnarly Erik
This user is offline Gnarly Dude
Gnarly Erik

Location: Alaska, USA
Registered: 16 Oct 06

 Forum Profile
 Website
Posted: 12 Mar 07 14:45 - Edited By: Gnarly Erik, 12 Mar 07 14:46

Quote: Jalapenoman

Yeah, but this guy is from Africa. He doesn't know the difference between a hundred bucks and a hundred pesos.

Well, obviously you've never responded to one of those email offerings of 25 millions of dollars from Uganda's Secretary of the Treasury's aunt - all you have to do is post a few thousand for earnest money so they can get the millions out and into your account.

I'd say they know exactly what a hundred bucks are alright.

Gnarly

Gnarly & Opinionated

 
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

  • You cannot create new topics in this forum
  • You cannot post new messages in this forum
  • You cannot add polls
  • You cannot link to external images in this forum
  • You cannot upload images in this forum
  • You cannot upload files in this forum

Who is online?

There are no registered users currently online.


Profile Featured Writer

K.C. Bell
K.C. Bell
Joined: 27 June 2004
Stories Written: 248

Go to top