This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / spoof of 'I know what you want'

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
evie111
This user is offline Forum User

Forum Profile
Posted: 8 Mar 07 01:12
Does anyone know where to find the version of the busta rhymes/mariah carey song that goes ...... Down at the keyside on a saturday night ..... blah blah blah

the chorus:

I got an std, she gave to me, I gave it to you thats how you got it. blah blah blah

It is driving me mad cos I can't upload it from my phone and can't find it anywhere.

please help put me outta my misery

evie111

Gail Farrelly
This user is offline Spoof Chick

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 8 Mar 07 02:58

If it's just the lyrics you want, click on the link below, then scroll down the page.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/I-Know-What-You-Want-lyrics-Mariah-Carey/9300526FCB0CFD7348256D1700280E08

Gail Farrelly
This user is offline Spoof Chick

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 8 Mar 07 03:22
Re my message above, I thought you were just looking for the original song lyrics. Until I read your message again, I didn't realize you were looking for the spoof song. Anyway, if you haven't already tried it, maybe you could find what you're looking for on GOOGLE? Good luck!

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum