This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Hurricane Handy

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Clive Danton
This user is offline Writer
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 31 Oct 12 05:36
In a macabre coincidence following on from the devastating superstorm that struck parts of the United States yesterday, a mini tornado cut a swathe of destruction through the Woolwich area of North London last night completely destroying the swish new Emirates Stadium home to North London soccer giants Arsenal FC.

A spokesperson for Islington council reported that although there were no injuries over 3 million pounds of improvements were made.

A grim-faced David Cameron addressed the nation from No 10 Downing Street last night and appeared visibly shaken as he said. "Oh dear, how sad, never mind, shit happens"

In a moving gesture of solidarity in the London football community the chairman of The West Ham Inter City Firm Old Comrades Association Billy Gardener 98 said last night. "Blimey wot a fucking sickner and no error!. I'm going to ask all of my boys to put aside age old rivalries and to go down the pub tonight for a bloody good drink up and a game of darts to take their minds off it. Absolutely diabolical news!............possibly"

The Arsenal FC manager Arsene Wenger who is famed throughout the association football world for being a cheese guzzling surrender monkey and a miopic, runny-nosed French cunt wept openly in front of reporters as he read from a prepared statement. "I deed not see eet but eet is very deeficult to take. Hee haw hee haw hee haw hee haw"

A met office spokesman said last night "It looks like the best bit is over sadly but hopefully they'll be a Thames tsunami that will give the two bob bunch of foreign fuckers even more grief at some point"

Is this the right forum for a forum?
radiogagger
radiogagger

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 31 Oct 12 13:02
Shocking news! Although I heard they rebuilt the stadium in extra-time.

R'DOG

'How You Do Anything Is How You Do Everything'
T Harv Eker
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 31 Oct 12 15:22
Hey RG! Was Fergie there constantly glaring and tapping on the dial of his watch? hehehe

Is this the right forum for a forum?
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 31 Oct 12 19:51
Was it windy last night?

Arthur Fettle
West Ham
London

You aint seen me.....right

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum