This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Reasons To Be Fearful

[This topic is LOCKED]

AuthorMessage
Clive Danton
This user is offline Writer
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 26 Oct 12 16:34 - Edited By: Clive Danton, 26 Oct 12 16:35
Following hot on the heels of the Savile revelations here's yet more reasons to despair in your fellow human beings.

BANG!

Just listened to some moon-faced bint from the social services giving it the usual old toot about how "Lessons have to be learned"...yadda yadda yadda.

Here's how Cliveypops would hand out the speshul ejoocashun to pond life such as these and people that put their stinking, evil hands on children.

Line the fuckers up in groups of six then kick them down onto their knees before walking along each row with a pistol.....

Pop!.....Pop!.....Pop!....Pop!.....Pop!......Pop!

There endeth the final lesson.

Is this the right forum for a forum?
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 27 Oct 12 22:11
My misses nurses in a nursing home. Thank god they are not the same as that bunch of low life scum bags. Give me five minutes with each one of them. They will need nursing, believe me. Cowardly bastards. I hope the rot in hell.

Arm

You aint seen me.....right
Clive Danton
Clive Danton

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 28 Oct 12 07:18
Disclaimer:

I should like to make it quite clear at this point that I have no desire to subject the fragrant Mrs Irene Feetandtoe to summary execution without trial.

However I wouldn't hesitate to produce a sawn off water pistol and if necessary use it if she were to offer me a lift in her car.

C. Danton
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Bournemouth

Is this the right forum for a forum?
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 29 Oct 12 22:44
Can you get a contract together?

Please keep this to yourself, if she finds out, it will be more than curtains for us, it will be testicle bashing, followed by penis stamping, and then the castration. Whilst we are awake, of course. Then the real terror begins. Two hours of nagging. Ever seen a mans ears melt? you will.

Desperate of West Sussex.

You aint seen me.....right

Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum