This forum does not allow guest posting. You must register to participate in this forum.

Messages ordered by earliest posts first
All times are GMT

Forum Home / General Discussion / Can I just say..

[This topic is LOCKED]

2 Pages - [1] 2 »
AuthorMessage
Mikethelad
This user is offline Writer
Mikethelad

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 15 Jan 11 23:55
I am getting really fed up of Sarah Palin spoofs. She's a spoof in her own right.
Agree/Disagree

If it isn't fixed then break it.............
Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 01:56
You might add JK Rowling to the list and Justiin Bieber in fact the overworked people are legion so you are cryying in the wilderness. They're good for points whatever anyone says people are googling them.

Watching paint dry
Abel Rodriguez
This user is offline Ready and Abel
Abel Rodriguez

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 07:57

Quote: Mikethelad

I am getting really fed up of Sarah Palin spoofs. She's a spoof in her own right.
Agree/Disagree

Mikethelad,

Wow! You've only been on the Spoof site for about 10 days and you're already 'fed up?'

Simply amazing!

Don't take this wrong, but maybe you need to go somewhere else otherwise I'm afraid you're gonna set yourself up for a whole lot of needless stress.

Just Saying,
Abel

Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 08:40
Trouble with these politicians they will get themslves into the papers. They do it JUST to annoy people of course. They just should do such stupid things.

People love the Palins of this world who are really hicks in disguise. I like it best when they show their ignorance trying to use big words quite inappropriately and Palin is a modern malaprop sometimes.

Watching paint dry
Mark
This user is offline Spoofer-in-Chief
Mark

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jan 11 09:03

Quote: Lynton

I like it best when they show their ignorance trying to use big words quite inappropriately and Palin is a modern malaprop sometimes.

You reckon she writes her own speeches then? I figured some upstart chucks them in to trip her up; relying on her ignorance not to double-check.

Spoofing all over the world
Mikethelad
Mikethelad

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Website
Posted: 16 Jan 11 10:21

Quote: Abel Rodriguez

Agree/Disagree

Mikethelad,

Wow! You've only been on the Spoof site for about 10 days and you're already 'fed up?'

Simply amazing!

Don't take this wrong, but maybe you need to go somewhere else otherwise I'm afraid you're gonna set yourself up for a whole lot of needless stress.

Just Saying,
Abel

Abel....time is relative as Einstein said

If it isn't fixed then break it.............
Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 10:53
You can't mean that she DOESN'T write them her self? That means someone from the spoof is writing them for her! Own up if not can I have the job?

Quote: Mark

Quote: Lynton

I like it best when they show their ignorance trying to use big words quite inappropriately and Palin is a modern malaprop sometimes.

You reckon she writes her own speeches then? I figured some upstart chucks them in to trip her up; relying on her ignorance not to double-check.

Watching paint dry
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jan 11 11:17
You have your say, Mikethelad! Dont be put off by these rabble rousers! Bludy commies the lot of em.

Leave the lad alone! Did not Jesus say; "Let the bloke talk, for he verily will put his footeth in it, and loe, we will taketh that foot, and wipeth it cleaneth"

Arm xxxx

You aint seen me.....right
Lynton
Lynton

Forum Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 12:22
You are crusing towards becoming armfootand

Watching paint dry
armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jan 11 12:45
Thats it, start with the strong arm stuff! Thats why Elephants have got big ears, Noddy would'nt pay the ransom.

And another thing, the wind only blows to the west when the moon is on the lean side.

Arm xxxx

Lady Godiva
This user is offline Banned

Forum Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 14:24
Sarah who?

Arm, there's gotta be more to you than 4 appendages (yes 4 coz 'feet' = 2) you always lighten-up the darkest places

Now I KNOW some bugger will come back with a sexual comment - but I meant it in a 'clean' way.

LG

Mark
This user is offline Spoofer-in-Chief
Mark

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jan 11 14:25

Lampooning a laughingstock is pretty easy, it has to be said

That's why everyone does it!

Spoofing all over the world
Abel Rodriguez
Abel Rodriguez

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 15:13

Quote: Mark

Lampooning a laughingstock is pretty easy, it has to be said

That's why everyone does it!

Mark,

Excellently stated.

Sarah Palin has become "The Paris Hilton of Politics."

And even daughter Bristol has made fun of her mother's "Prom Hairdo."

Hasta Later,
Abel

Bureau
This user is offline Snippet Zoner
Bureau

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 15:57

They each take their turn. I think Tiger Woods or Michael Jackson holds the record in number of appearances.

-Bureau

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me, What a long, strange trip it's been.
Charpa93
Charpa93

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
 Website
Posted: 16 Jan 11 16:13
Dear MTL,
Here at the Spoof, we all have ways of dealing with the stresses of today's world. Some write bad poetry, some write stories lampooning our least liked politicians, and some write letters to the editor when they think there's been too many stories on one subject, i.e. Palin.

That's the great thing about this site, if you don't like something, turn it into a spoof.

Sounds like you're just the guy to do it.

And welcome to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time...

Charpa

Jean Le Fete
This user is offline Deanalope
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 16:15
As a writer of Sarah Palin spoofs I resemble these remarks!

Oh and with the elections coming up, don't expect people to stop putting her in there

It's not that I can't help these people it's just, I don't want to. - Tom Hanks - Volunteers
Abel Rodriguez
Abel Rodriguez

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 16:43

Quote: Jean Le Fete

Oh and with the elections coming up, don't expect people to stop putting her in there

Jean,

What an unbelievable coincidence!

I just read that an unnamed, reliable, inside source has just revealed that Todd Palin's stunningly beautiful Eskimo-American fishing guide and rumored to be mistress, Nanicka Zapalicka, has just decided to write a satire on Sarah "Snowflake" Palin and submit it to Mark Lowton's Spoof.

Hasta La Palinista,
Abel

armfeetandtoe
armfeetandtoe

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jan 11 16:54
I stand by wot I stood earlier. People have right to write about wot it is they is wantin to write about even if it aint wot everyone likes like me.

I is a inglish scholar, an the Sahra Tarpaulin stories is all part of the spoof writins wot is on this site.
I fully support people that write aboout this bloke cos it is funny an interesting.

Jus my opionion.

Armxxxxxxxxxx

Jean Le Fete
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 16:55

Abel and Willing!!!!! Go Abe!

Quote: Abel Rodriguez

Jean,

What an unbelievable coincidence!

I just read that an unnamed, reliable, inside source has just revealed that Todd Palin's stunningly beautiful Eskimo-American fishing guide and rumored to be mistress, Nanicka Zapalicka, has just decided to write a satire on Sarah "Snowflake" Palin and submit it to Mark Lowton's Spoof.

Hasta La Palinista,
Abel

It's not that I can't help these people it's just, I don't want to. - Tom Hanks - Volunteers
John Peurach
John Peurach

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
Posted: 16 Jan 11 17:09
Meanwhile, back in the states....after somehow surviving 8 years of going head to (bucket) head with W, it's a pleasure to skewer (but not in a way that also used to describe being happy) an A(hole)-list celebrity politician/clueless moron like Citizen Palin who can't help but seemingly insist on doing much of the heavy lifting for many of us in county Spoofers.

All of which, is similar to an extended series productive bust-a-gut-check years back when Willie didn't have sex with that woman, Papa Bush was blinded by his thousand points of light, Ron said, "What, me worry?" while America was on the mend, Jimmy picked out a sweater in time to call a hostage, or flag down the next available cab, Ford tripped and fell so Chevy Chase would have a career, and, for so many of us old schoolers, we had plenty of opportunity to kick Dick Nixon around because, well....he sort of asked for it.

(What the hell, it was in all the papers.)

Meanwhile, until another 4-star, headline grabbing, strange but true politician opens their yawn inducing yap long enough to be perpetually heard by an extended crowd of kool-aid guzzling followers, perfectly willing to join the parade into the present tense-like abyss, I'm sorry to say, that this is pretty much the best we can do at the moment.

In other words, the "You Betcha" gal never fails to amuse, while delivering a steady diet of so much shock and dismay. A lethal equation if ever there was one, and, as such, one of the more direct causes for the reason why there's so much gold in them thar Spoof hills.

So, look around, seek and I'm sure you'll find and even bigger, more deserving fish to fry up and serve within the cozy confines of the Spoof, where, as usual, the go-to torch of moment to moment satirical hilarity is perfectly willing to be passed around and, as always, showcased accordingly.

In still other words, I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

-john peurach.

At one time we were all old enough to know, yet still young enough not to know any better. Thank God (or, whoever is screening his/her calls these days) some of us can somehow pretend that to be, more or less, still the case.
Charpa93
Charpa93

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
 Website
Posted: 16 Jan 11 17:48
Well, John, if you think it's ok. Maybe I'll try one, but just one.

Lady Godiva
This user is offline Banned

Forum Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 18:13
And John says it so well. I can do nought but agree with his every word

LG

Jean Le Fete
Jean Le Fete

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 16 Jan 11 22:02
My latest Sarah Palin article:Limbaugh calls Palin a yutz!

Abel Rodriguez
Abel Rodriguez

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
Posted: 17 Jan 11 01:03

My latest Sarah Palin article:Limbaugh calls Palin a yutz!

Another Gem from the pen of Jean Le Fete.

V Thumbs.

Well done.

Hasta Later,
Abel

Charpa93
Charpa93

Forum Profile
 Writer's Profile
 Email
 Website
Posted: 17 Jan 11 01:14
I wrote one as well, something about a Doppelganger? I think you'll find it in the comix section.

Charpa

2 Pages - [1] 2 »
Any opinions expressed here are purely the opinions of the contributors and are not necessarily the opinions of The Spoof, its staff or the original writer of the spoof news/parody/satire story.

Go to top

Forum permissions

You are not logged in.

• You cannot create new topics in this forum