01) God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden
because men hate to ask for directions.
02) God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote.
03) God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
04) God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.
05) God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
06) God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle child-bearing.
07) As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember
where he put his tools.
08) The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
09) As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be
10) When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back,
scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that"
11) God knew he would need someone who appreciated his habit of only comes home to eat and sleep.
12) God knew that Adam would need toys other than those that were inflatable.
13) God knew that man was like fire, they go out if unattended.
14) God knew that Adam would never be able to cook.