As cheesy, niceguy politicians like Barack Obama and Tony Blair, and even Gordon Brown, become more and more common, an antidote to the nausea they are creating was brought out today by the music industry - a CD, 'Ten Songs Of Hate', and this is the track listing:
- 'All You Need Is Hate', The Beatles
- ''Put Out My Fire With A Rusty Old Fire Extinguisher', The Doors
- ''Wintertime In The City', The Hatin' Spoonful
- ''Who's That Grotesquely Ugly Girl?', Madonna
- ''Hate Is In The Air', Bobby Goldsbore
- ''It IS Unusual To Be Loved By Somebody', Tom Jones
- ''Stick A Bread Knife Into Your Man', Tammy Wynette
- ''Devil Of Harlem', U2
- ''Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round Your Neck And Hang Yourself', Dawn
- ''Father And Son Reunion Leads To A Drunken Fist Fight In The Pub', Cat Stevens
Other songs considered for the album include 'U.N.H.A.P.P.Y Radio', by Edwin Starr, 'Strawberry Fields Should Be Tarmaced Over', by The Beatles, 'Stayin' Dead', by the Bee Gees, 'Ivory And Ivory' by Stevie Wonder and Paul McNazi, and 'Don't Give Ireland Back To The Irish', by The Birmingham Six.
All proceeds of sales of the CD will be sent to Washington DC, to pay for President Barack Obama's silence over Israel.