Dictionary for Decoding Women's English:
1. Yes - No
2. No - Yes
3. Maybe - No
4. We need - I want
5. I am sorry - You'll be sorry
6. We need to talk - You're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead - You'd better not!
8. Do what you want - You will pay for this later
9. I am not upset - Of course, I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight - Is sex all you ever think about?
Dictionary for Decoding Men's English:
1. I am hungry - I am hungry
2. I am sleepy - I am sleepy
3. I am tired - I am tired
4. Nice dress - Nice cleavage!
5. I love you - Let's have sex now
6. I am bored - Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? - I'd like to have sex with you.
8. Can I call you sometime? - I'd like to have sex with you.
9. Do you want to go to a movie? - I'd like to have sex with you.
10. Can I take you out to dinner? - I'd like to have sex with you.
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit. - I'm gay.