Fritz Schillings son of Keith Schillings of the Schillings global legal firm that deal with defamation notably of the high and mighty... and who have many celebrities on its books including J.K. Rowling... has begun a career in music. This is a big surprise to those who know him as his penchant for musical expression is a complete mystery to all of them.
Nevertheless, Fritz has released a new album entitled "False, Unsubstantiated and Untrue"
Here are some of its tracks;
(1) "I Need an Injunction Over You.
(2) "We Insist."
(3) "You Will be Hearing from Us Shortly".
(4) "Our Client Completely Repudiates..."
(5) "Unless You Comply with Our Suggestions You Will
Face the Full Rigours of the Law."
(6) "Our Advice is That You Do What We Request of
(7) "We insist That You Publish a Fully Apology in the
Suggested Newspaper and in a Prominent Position."
(8) "Unless the Suggested Actions Meet with Our
(9) "Your Signature is Required."
(10) "You are Hereby Advised That Unless..."
Massive marketing of Fritz's debut album will ensure its success, insiders inform us.