1. Why was it never explained to us at school how and why the banks rule the world and have put politicians in power to help them?
2. Why did they lie to me by getting me to believe that if I created something wonderful or excellent that I would be guaranteed success? This is false I now know. A mediocre talent well connected to the right people is more likely to become a success than a genius who is connected to nobody. Besides, why should I care about worldly 'success' anyway? What's the big deal? Do I need it? Did I ever? Was I even asked?
3. Who will compensate me for the time and energy that I have wasted on these lies?
4. Why did my education not concern itself with my growth as a human being and equip me to deal with life's REAL problems such as relationships, marriage, depression, sickness and death?
5. Why did they keep telling me I had 'rights' when it is clear to me now I don't have any... and the few I think I have are at the mercy of mysteriously empowered governmental functionaries and bureaucrats who have been given a legal right, without my permission, to investigate my life at will, whenever and wherever they choose?
6. Why was I told I had 'freedom of expression' when the means by which I can exercise this freedom belong exclusively to the media people and the powerful who employ them? And such freedom of speech that I may exercise on the internet could very soon land me in jail? Why wasn't I 'educated' about the nefarious ways and means employed by the hidden class of protected sociopaths called "lawyers" who make these infractions of my natural God-Given rights possible?
7. Why was I conditioned into believing that society is run by upright citizens who have my best interests at heart? Now, at last, I know that very evil people with egomaniacal dreams of world domination are playing war games with the lives of millions. This criminally wealthy self-appointed 'elite' believe in Darwinian Evolution. They believe it fervently... for it tells them they are rich and powerful because they are 'intellectually superior' to the rest of Mankind about whom they care not a jot; and that God Himself has thus appointed them to be the 'Master Race'. Why wasn't I 'educated' about that? And explanations as to how this could ever have been allowed to happen given to me... or had I no right to know?
8. Why wasn't I told that bodily survival is not entirely what my life, or anybody else's life is about or should be about? And that the pursuit of Enlightenment is really why I am here in the first place?
9. Why did they rob me of my spirituality and substitute religion in its place?
10. Why do they persist in calling my wasted years an "education" when it was nothing of the sort? And why are they allowed to go on perpetuating these lies generation after generation?
The above are some of the questions the enlightened student must ask sooner or later. Should he/she ever find credible answers perhaps they will inform the rest of us who have been "through the mill" and are still counting the cost, psychologically, spiritually and even physically. If you scratch a dope addict you will likely find a "highly educated" individual who might have saved himself much grief had be bothered to question what education actually is, as distinct from what he has been 'educated' into believing it is.