The Freemasons' Annual Blind Servitude Awards to be conducted at Buckingham Palace by Prince Michael of Kent Grand Wizard of the Royal Ark Lodge will take place on 22nd April. The nominees for The awards that are divided into categories are as follows:
(1) Music. Lady Gaga. Justin Bieber. Bono of U2.
(2) Film. Clint Eastwood. Quentin Tarantino.
(3) Media. CNN. BBC.
(4) Literature. J.K.Rowling, her first editor Barry Cunningham. Her 'discoverer" Christopher Little. Ian Rankin, Rowling's good friend and associate and noted thriller writer who had no input whatever in "The Casual Vacancy" as they only ever met once or twice for coffee even though they lived for years in close proximity in Edinburgh... coincidentally.
(5) Religion. Pope Francis. Ali Hosseini Khamenei leader of Iran.
(6) Politics. Tony Blair for services to come as pre-elected president of the European Parliament, Henry Kissinger and Donald Rumsfeld for their contributions to the welfare of the Human Race.
(7) International Relations. CIA and MI6 for driving the human race closer to World War Three.
(8) Media. Rupert Murdoch for his honesty and integrity.
(9) Fashion. Karl Lagerfeld for his stirling work in instilling gender confusion in the young.
(10) Commerce. The US Congress for inventing and actively promoting the myth of global terrorism and for enabling and funding the CIA to make it real in as many countries as are necessary within the scheduled time frame set out by the Vatican's New World Order agenda.
(11) Art. Damien Hirst. The Northern Ireland Arts Council for diligently suppressing the work of The Bogside Artists of Derry the only real artists ever to emerge from the three decades of conflict in the province.