Monday 30th April 2012
* Went over to see disabled mate Stewart and Margaret, his, appealing, sensuous, loin-activating carer. Stew was out at his Social Centre, but I had a gossip and cuddle with Margaret. (Phoar!)
* Happily hobbled off to QMC for me INR Warfarin level blood test. Level still too high - got to go back again tomorrow.
Tuesday 1st May 2012
* Up and on computer early, Spoofing... well as soon as I found me glasses that had fallen off me table and into a box of books.
* Set off on me walk to the hospital. Got as far as Gregory Boulevard, and guess what? It was closed off by the police due to a firearms incident! I had to back track half a mile, and take a different route, adding a half-mile or so to me journey.
* Arrived at the QMC well in pain with the arthritis in me knees and feet, got seen to, and caught the bus back to town. As I walked through the centre to get me second bus, I noticed two police officers and presumably store detectives struggling to get two shoplifters into their car - also observing how little interest this stirred in the populace in the area.
Wednesday 2nd May 2012
* Went to shop early, to get bread, but apparently the lorry had broken down and they were awaiting delivery.
* Went over to see Stewart and the lovely Margaret, took them some treats, both okay. Then walked (hobbled) into town to get bread from the Aldi store. Got in, found they had some chips on special offer, cheap shaving foam, short dated ready meals, and bacon on offer. Pleased with my bargains, I hobbled back home - unloaded the goods, was about to make a cuppa, and realised I'd still not got the bread. Walked down to Lidle and got some this time.
* In the evening, I stayed up late for me, getting carried away with my spoofing, got up to go to the WC, as I moved the laptop from me laptop, caught the mouse flex in me foot, tripped against the table and knocked all me pile of assorted paperwork, glasses, remote control for DVD, biscuits, cup of tea, and batteries all over the floor! Luckily, it was the batteries for the remote control that I'd misplaced a couple of weeks ago.
Thursday 3rd May 2012
* Not too good health-wise.
Friday 4th May 2012
* Not too good health-wise.
* Went to post-off Warfarin questionnaire - carried on to the shops, but could not find me shopping list. Not found at home either. Perhaps someone at the Post Office sorting room will wonder who makes a shopping list for just three items? Bread, milk, and black pepper? Me!
Saturday 5th May 2012
* A lot better this morning. Went over to see Stewart and his carer the gorgeous Margaret.
* Took an amble into town. Called in to have a chat with Margaret at the Theatre Royal where she works. Gave her a kiss as I left. (Oh yes!)
* Got home with shopping, 1500hrs made a pan of stew.
* Fell asleep.
* 1830hrs Threw pan and burnt stew in bin.
Sunday 6th May 2012
* Slept very well last night - great, over 6 hours!
* Went to WC, and turned off the heater I'd left on.
* Made another pan of stew for Margaret, she works such awkward long hours bless her.
* Going to go over and see Stewart and his carer the enchanting Margaret later.