Sunday 22nd Jan 2012:
* No Senior Moments to report today, unless of course, had one occurred that had taken affect at a later time, that my limited observational and memory cells had missed, by which time I would have become aware of its happening in which case it may be recorded elsewhere in this log, if I remember it. (I think)]
Monday 23rd Jan 2012:
* Caught bus to go to the dentist appointment for 1010hrs. I was informed on arrival, that the appointment was for 1210hrs.
* Walked to the food shop - pondered about what I'd walked to the food shop for - returned home and had a cuppa.
* Fell asleep and burnt the bacon in the oven.
* Cut myself shaving with the electric razor!
* Dropped the remote control for my little DVD player... into my mug of tea.
* Burnt finger on oven that I thought I'd turned off.
* Dropped me mug of tea - luckily just missing splashing it on me DVD player that I could not play cause of me dropping remote control earlier into me mug of tea!
Not a good Senior Moment day for me!
Tuesday 24th Jan 2012:
* Walked upstairs - thought why - walked downstairs.
* Forgot Doctors appointment - called surgery to apologise and receive bollocking from receptionist Obergruppenfurher Frau Helga Himmler.
Wednesday 25th Jan 2012:
* Went over to see disabled mate Stewart, put some cream on his neck rash for him. Had a cuppa and chin-wag. Came home. Three hours later, returned the prescription tube of cream to Stewart's that I found in my pocket.
* Dropped TCP bottle spilling it all over me legs, as I was dabbing lesions on fingers - went to town, and got more "Phews", "Blimeys" and dirty looks than ever before from other shoppers. (I like the smell of TCP, but apparently there are some who don't?)
Thursday 26th Jan 2012:
* No Senior Moments to report today, unless of course, had one occurred that had taken affect at a later time, that my limited observational and memory cells had missed, by which time I would have become aware of its happening in which case it may be recorded elsewhere in this log, if I remember it. (I think)] Oh, I spoke too soon again!
* Fell asleep in the bath, awoke suddenly in the now cold water, jumped, and stubbed toe on the tap.
* Wanted to listen to radio late on, and gave up trying to find my hearing aids after an hour or so. (Found them in the morning upstairs in the bathroom)
Friday 27th Jan 2012:
* Put oven chips in oven, peas in saucepan and got instant mash ready to make. Fell asleep. Woke, went into kitchen, managed to scrape the peas off the saucepan, and then realised I'd turned on one of the rings by mistake for the oven, and the other saucepan was burnt beyond salvation, the chips had gone soggy. I think I may need help.
* Dropped new jar of pickled eggs as pain from blisters on finger hurt so while trying to open it, jar hit top of my left foot, bounced onto my right toes, then smashed on the floor. I swore.
* Cleared up mess from egg calamity, then spent a hour or so looking for the back door key.
Saturday 28th Jan 2012:
* Awoke, got up, made a cuppa, realised it was 2330hrs, went back to kip.