Monday 10th September
* Up early (0400hrs) to do diaries in time to go to the launderette.
* Amazing find - outside the launderette, there has been a public telephone box for many years, but as with so many, the use of the mobile phone has lessened the need for these old phone boxes. They have replaced it with an cash machine (ATM) the same size and shape of the old telephone box. I was chat...
Monday 27th August
Topic: Crime - Scum - Attack - Pensioner
Headline "Men threaten Kimberley pensioner with knife and ransack her home"
Source: This is Nottingham
Extract: The four thugs pushed Balwinder Dhami over and held her down after she answered a knock at her door on Saturday evening.
The 69-year-old told how they ransacked her bungalow in Kimberley looking for money in the 15-minute...
Monday 13th Aug
* Up and at em this morning - feeling better than for a long time. Medicated, ablutionised, and over the road to see Margaret, looking good.
* Walked to Bulwell, got some nosh in, and bussed home to the hovel.
* Bit of bother late on staying awake, and food came back up.
Tuesday 14th Aug
* Again, despite proper kip, I felt okay this morning.
* Medications, ablutions, diarie...
Monday 16th July 2012
* Knees and hands much easier this wet morning. Hernia bothersome, angina okay, so a good start.
* Set off on walk into town to meet Brother-in-law Pete for bus trip to Mansfield. Remembering to call at GP surgery en-route to book me CHD appointment... I thought I saw one of the receptionists smile... but I'm not certain, possibly a mild hallucination?
* Met Pete, who seem...
This article, was designed by the effervescent, disconsolate, decrepit, depressed Bartholomew Utterwaithe (66), to offer help, support, succour and advice to those of the population who are entering their 60's - in an effort to lessen the culture-shock suffered by many, when they also get made redundant at 62 years of age, then suffer heart failure, loneliness, depression, and being overcharged fo...
Sorry, you can't go back any further!
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!