Notts County, the founderest founding member of the Football League in 1888, were relegated out of it on Saturday, and will spend next season playing in the National League.
The Magpies, 157, finished in the play-off positions in season 2017/18, b...
7 year old Johnny Parker has been found guilty of eating all the chocolate cookies before his tea at Nottingham Crown Court.
The jury returned a unanimous verdict over the offensive confectionery consumption in Long Eaton on Friday, July 3.
The latest city to get the Monopoly treatment in the ever increasingly pointless City series of Monopoly, is Nottingham.
Once Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Glasgow had joined London in being Monopoly-ised every town and city were clamourin...
MP David Crausby, 66, claims £1,823-a-month rent to live in London. He has demanded £33,000 in two years.
Bolton's MP earns £65,738, and paid £51,620 off his mortgage through the old MPs expenses system.
His Westminster flat cost him £285,000 i...
'We must ensure a future for our children'
Nottingham University's Professor Grimesworthy Ph.D gave a speech to the Muggedanddrugged Lane Community Association last week in Nottingham.
He arrived at the centre, parked up his Range Rover, posed for the press photographs, and entered the shed.
He was welcomed at the 15 seated Le Grand meeting hall at the side of the disused and fire-bombed...
Monday 27th August
Topic: Crime - Scum - Attack - Pensioner
Headline "Men threaten Kimberley pensioner with knife and ransack her home"
Source: This is Nottingham
Extract: The four thugs pushed Balwinder Dhami over and held her down after she answered a knock at her door on Saturday evening.
The 69-year-old told how they ransacked her bungalow in Kimberley looking for money in the 15-minute...
Monday 27th August 2012:
* Up early, medications (all bar water tablets) then did the Spoof diaries for the day. During which I only required four visits to the WC... getting easier now.
* Wash, shave sh__, teggies tended to.
* Went over to see Stewart, but he was not in, I'd forgot it was Monday, his day at the social centre. (I know... your amazed that I should forget anything)
Investigative reporter Bartholomew Utterswaithe, reports on the situation regarding the anonymous threats received at the Nottingham Conservative supporters headquarters last week.
Party chairperson Hortensia Araminta Ponsomby-Smyth explained to U...
Monday 20th August
Topic: Ian Duncan Smith - Unemployment - BBC
Headline "BBC has 'Peed all over us' says Ian Duncan Smith"
Source: The Sun
Extract: The Work and Pensions Secretary said economics editor Stephanie Flanders had "peed all over" the figures to paint the Government in a bad light.
Statistics last week showed that despite the recession June unemployment was 2.56 million - the low...
Monday 13th Aug
* Up and at em this morning - feeling better than for a long time. Medicated, ablutionised, and over the road to see Margaret, looking good.
* Walked to Bulwell, got some nosh in, and bussed home to the hovel.
* Bit of bother late on staying awake, and food came back up.
Tuesday 14th Aug
* Again, despite proper kip, I felt okay this morning.
* Medications, ablutions, diarie...
I, Bartholomew Utterswaithe declare that in the event of my ruling the world, I would carry out the following 50 actions with haste, rapidity, and determination, for the betterment of mankind:
I would liquidate money from existence - every thing would be free.
I would ban impecuniousness, by ridding the world of those pathetic mongrels who suffer this fate, and feed the bodies (baked...
A diary of one man's (Using the term lossely) utter failure, depression, frustration, cock-ups, and impecuniousness, starting in August 1947
Chapter 105:Tesco's Big, Busty, Brutal Belinda
I was on my way to Tesco, on Bath Street, Ilkeston for my first duties there.
A nice sunny morning, plodding along on my Norton, young, fit, just promoted, willing and able, and full of the joys of spr...
Monday 30th July 2012
* Hurray... some sleep last night, great!
* Remembered I'd forgot something for last Saturday's Senior Moments diary:
When I went to catch the bus back from Bulwell, I again tried to use me bank card by mistake for me bus pass! Then, got seated, got the crossword book out and failed to find any answers... then the driver told us all that the bus would not start, and...
Sunday 22nd July
* Arthritis, impetigo, angina and hernia all easier today... well this morning, but the ulcer is giving me gip. Really thought it had gone, ages since any bother, but started again a few days ago. Got to see GP's nurse in the morning (if I remember), so will ask for a prescription for Aludrox SA... oh, they stopped doing that a while ago.
* Cuppa and medications, carbolicali...
Sunday 22nd July 2012
Topic: Crime - CCTV
"Mower thief caught out by camera in victim's van"
Source: This is Nottingham (Stills from the camera included)
Extract: An opportunistic thief was captured stealing a lawnmower by a hidden camera in the victim's van.
Shauna Ford, 50, of Hucknall, bought the £22 video camera on eBay six months ago.
She installed it under the rear-view mir...
Monday 16th July 2012
* Knees and hands much easier this wet morning. Hernia bothersome, angina okay, so a good start.
* Set off on walk into town to meet Brother-in-law Pete for bus trip to Mansfield. Remembering to call at GP surgery en-route to book me CHD appointment... I thought I saw one of the receptionists smile... but I'm not certain, possibly a mild hallucination?
* Met Pete, who seem...
Sunday 1st July 2012
* Woke up 0600hrs, angina pains bad, went to loo, as I passed through the kitchen, I took the burnt pan of veg stew off the stove and placed it lovingly in a bowl of water.
*WC'd made a cuppa, took medications, and did a bit on the Spoof.
Monday 2nd July 2012
* Up at 0500hrs, Spoofed a bit, took medications, made meal for the lovely Margaret, got me gigantic stack...
Sorry, you can't go back any further!
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!