Monday 3rd September
* Gawd heavens... new pains in groin today.
* Went over to see the lovely Margaret. She seemed a little less tired today. Walked her home, and I invested in some Health lottery tickets... I am a fool, as if I stood a chance... huh!
* No walks today, spent ages on laptop, burnt another saucepan, and dropped then stood on a tomato.
* By gum life's exciting!
Monday 20th August
* Up really early to do diaries and mags - then got ready for trip out to Skeggy.
* Just made it in time to meet Sister Janet and Brother-in-law Pete for trip out on train to Skegness that they had paid for as an early birthday pressie - except only Brother-in-law Pete was there, seems I got it mixed up again and thought Janet was coming. Not so.
* Really enjoyed chinwa...
Monday 6th Aug
* Up early, went to WC - found I'd left the flipping heater on all night again! Ah well, the utility company will be glad.
* Did diaries for Spoof, and posted them.
* Went over to ogle Margaret... she installs feelings in certain quarters that I should not be having at my age and health!
* Went for a walk afterwards, got caught in the rain, the brolly blew inside out and is now...
Monday 30th July 2012
* Hurray... some sleep last night, great!
* Remembered I'd forgot something for last Saturday's Senior Moments diary:
When I went to catch the bus back from Bulwell, I again tried to use me bank card by mistake for me bus pass! Then, got seated, got the crossword book out and failed to find any answers... then the driver told us all that the bus would not start, and...
Angry Madonna fans in Paris threw plastic bottles and booed after she "done a runner" after only 45 minutes. In fact she didn't even sing a word because the show was done in play-back.
In the press conference after the show Madonna admitted the fo...
Sunday 22nd July
* Arthritis, impetigo, angina and hernia all easier today... well this morning, but the ulcer is giving me gip. Really thought it had gone, ages since any bother, but started again a few days ago. Got to see GP's nurse in the morning (if I remember), so will ask for a prescription for Aludrox SA... oh, they stopped doing that a while ago.
* Cuppa and medications, carbolicali...
Monday 9th July 2012
* Still the knees are bothersome, but I got some good sleep in for once.
* Noticed that two burglar alarm lights on adjoining houses opposite were flashing on the street when I opened the windows about 0330hrs, the rain was falling (well, belting down!), and a new collection of crushed beer cans were scattered over the street outside - so, nothing unusual there!
My Senior Moments This Week
Monday 12th March 2012:
* Up at 0300hrs - Went to the WC. Updated reminders and medical diary in readiness for visit to GP, re ticker monitoring device being fitted. Felt peckish, put pastie in oven. Went to the WC. Went on Spoof, did diaries, found some Snippet ideas, and went to the WC. Took out the burnt pastie from the oven.
* Went to see Doctor, got prescrip...
Sorry, you can't go back any further!
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!