It is a sad day for all us 'spotty' teenage girls around the world as Daniel Radcliffe formally known as Radders is pictured leaving his Fulham family home, looking frankly awful.
It would appear that the advertising campaign in the 80's where Lil-lets were seen as the "feminine route to freedom" and could "help with playing tennis and other games during times of tension" were all a sham.
MOGADISHU, SOMALIA - The US military is claiming to have killed Aden Ayro, the leader of Somalia's deadliest terrorist cell, in an overnight airstrike - or at least they're pretty sure he was somewhere was in that library they bombed.
A survey amongst Chelsea fans after last night's 3-1 Champions League victory over Liverpool, has shown that a significant number of them regard Avram Grant as the best manager since Jose...
The inhabitants of the island of Paedo (referred to as Paedophiles), off the coast of Austria, are livid regarding the recent publicity surrounding the Greek island of Lesbos.
The mayor of Burnley, Bea Enpea, has opened the country's first squatting advice centre for layabouts, drug-addicts and fake Big Issue sellers who can't be bothered working and paying for a mortgage.
CHICAGO, IL - The crowd was hushed. David Blaine's face was the picture of pure concentration. Oprah sat patiently in her signature interviewer's chair. Then suddenly, with a gasp from the crowd and a squeal from Oprah, the chair began to...
Cornie Johanssen of International Falls filed divorce papers today to his wife of 20 years for leaving him for the weather channel.
Research has revealed that 4% of Radio 1's current listeners are totally deaf, while the other 96% are completely tone deaf.
Delusionist David Blaine, held his ego in check for a full seventeen minutes 4 seconds on the Oprah Winfrey show today.
Feeding a yak eggnog has found to result in an almost immediate raging erection.
LOUISVILLE - Aliens from another galaxy announced today that they had finally found what they had been seeking for the last fifty years of human history.
A Greek court has been asked to draw the line between numerous annoying gay women on television and the natives of the Aegean Sea island of Lesbos.
The once popular business of sharing has met with stiff opposition from greedy bastards and is seriously in decline.
Kokomo, Indiana - Lovers of Pizza Shed pizza were thrilled today when it was announced that the corporation would be introducing its new "Lard Lovers" pizza sometime in May.
The 2008 Rich List put Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe as the richest kid under 30 in the UK, and the 33rd richest in the world. But this was not good enough for good old Radders, and in a violent outburst Daniel asked for a recount.
The British Anagram Society today issued a tumult aim (ultimatum) to the country's sorted stress crow (crossword setters) to stop taking anagrams so cop yell met (completely) for granted.
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!