While I've realized that people LOVE to read funny shit, I've also come to the conclusion that they HATE reading a lot more. So here are some short, sweet, straight to the point, Facts of Life:
- Is anyone out there still founding new cities? Are you telling me, somewhere in the world there's a Johnsonville Townhip, Founded October 2010?
- I hate when people say "Speak of the Devil." So,...
The United States Commission on State License Plate Slogan Approval has just released a list of ten states who have been granted permission to use brand new vehicle license plate slogans for 2011.
States on the average change their license plate slogans about once every four years except for Arizona and Alaska.
Arizona has kept their license plate slogan "Dammit - It's Hot!" for the past 27...
TV Guideline Magazine has just released a list of ten television shows in America that were rejected for the 2011 season.
TVGM senior writer Avalanche Bandicoot actually viewed each one of the ten pilots and she reported that the only one that she really and truly felt may have had a chance to go up against some of the half dozen CSI's and half dozen NCIS's was Guess That Smell starring Heidi M...
01) God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden
because men hate to ask for directions.
02) God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote.
03) God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
04) God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.
In light of Minnesota Vikings (former) quarterback Brett Favre being fined $50,000 for causing irreparable harm to a defenseless (text) receiver, after sending New York Jets Gameday host Jenn Sterger pictures via cell phone of an old, wrinkled member that stopped serving it's purpose a long time ago (he also showed her his penis), Thespoof has amassed this list of ten things in the universe smalle...
Humpty Dumpty Monthly Magazine has just released the results of their yearly survey to find The 10 Least Popular Children's Books of 2010.
Magazine editor Clementina Cocoplum said that her office received over 37,000 entry forms, which is more than triple what they received last year.
Miss Cocoplum stated that the only stipulation was that the books had to be in English. Entries were receive...
Adult Beverage Magazine has just released their annual list of The 10 Most Unpopular Adult Drinks of The Year.
Magazine editor Ballantine Brouhahaburger, 87, stated that this year Adult Beverage Magazine received survey forms from 13,832 readers from 49 states, with a total of 791 alcoholic drinks that they deemed to be the most unpopular.
Brouhahaburger said that he and two of his assistant...
10. Decision Points--A how-to-book for those people interested in fabricating a good lie.]
9. American by Heart--A book that shows that knowing American history isn't important in politics, as long as you provide a nice image to masturbate to.
8. The Christmas Sweater--Because who doesn't want to read something by a zealot, who tries to use every cliche in the book to sell another book.
Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone Brother
2. He liked Gospel
3. He didn't get a fair trial
Jesus was Jewish:
4. He lived at home till he was 33
5. He went into his father's business
6. He was sure his mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was a God
Jesus was Italian:
7. He talked with his hands
8. He had wine with his meals
9. He used a lot of olive oil
Angelina Jolie loves attention and gets it where ever she goes. There are a few things that she wishes no one knew about her.
1. She doesn't like sleeping in the dark
2. Her best kiss was with her brother.
3. She adopted children because Madonna was doing it.
4. Her lips came with a lifetime warranty.
5. Her reputation as a home wrecker is only true if you believe Jennifer Aniston...
Well, here are the top ten reasons why I think Mark ought to be Britain's next Prime Minister....starting with 10 and going up to the TOP reason....
10. He knows how to enjoy a good joke.
9. He can curse like a sailor.
8. He already has hundreds, if not thousands, of people who would vote for him.
7. He is always 'honest'.
6. He already knows how to be 'diplomati...
In addition to guaranteeing that many Iraqi and Afghan anti-terrorism workers will be killed when their association with the US is revealed, Wikileaks' release of 313 jillion personal emails and other documents has shed light on what US officials really think of world leaders.
Here are the most embarrassing comments released thus far:
6."She is an ineffective figure-head, but a smoking hot p...
President Obama doesn't really like to do interviews with the national media, and that is because they don't ask him the right questions. Sure, he may act like a spoiled child that doesn't get his way, but he is only doing that because he believes the media isn't too kind to him.
Here is a list of questions he would like them to ask him:
5. What can you say about your free throw skills?...
10. No need for a middle class if really rich can keep more money.
9. Bush really knew his economic stuff, and it is nice way to remember his policies.
8. Rich worried about not having enough money to buy Christmas presents for mistresses.
7. Dick Cheney says it is a good idea, as holding his shotgun in one hand and a beer in the other hand.
6. Obama needs to break some more campaig...
10. People to accept her boob size.
9. A number one hit that doesn't have anything to do with a bad relationship.
8. To be as popular as Miley Cyrus.
7. For those pictures of her wearing her grandmother's bathing suit to disappear from the internet.
6. To be liked by Kanye West.
5. To get a date with a Spoof Writer.
4. To find out what it means to have a broken heart.
Well, it's almost the end of the year again and it's time for the top searches of 2010. Who will be the reining champion of this much sought after title? In the past winners such as Paris Hilton and Britney Spears were the undisputed heavyweights. Th...
Now that another Thanksgiving has come and gone and the last of the turkey meat is being picked from the carcass, you may be wondering if there is anything you can do with the carcass besides putting it in the trash. And the answer would be a resounding yes!
Here are 5 awesome uses for that dried out leftover turkey carcass:
1. Use as a vessel for a birthday piñata. Real piñatas cost an arm...
Get Spoof News in your email inbox!