Written by Hydrogen Balloon
Print this
Topics: Stupid, Clown

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

image for Clown Dies While Making Toast In Bathtub
Stoopid Clown!

Miami, Fl - A Florida clown has accidentally killed himself, after trying to make toast while taking a bath. Poco Gordo, 47, was found by neighbors floating in his bathtub, along with his toaster. The clown apparently never heard that water and electricity don't mix.

"He was a stupid clown. No one will miss him." said an unidentified neighbor. "What a fool!"

Police theorize that Mr. Gordo was trying to save time in the mornings by bathing and making toast at the same time. The moron was instantly electrocuted as soon as he put the toaster in his bathtub. Mr. Poco, who was only five-feet tall, weighed over 500 pounds. Police say he was the worst sort of clown--a circus clown!

"He liked eating and he liked being a clown. What a waste of a life, and what a disgrace!" said another unidentified neighbor.

"Everyone hates clowns. I wish they would all just drop dead."

Make Hydrogen Balloon's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 1?

4 1 18 24
38 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more