America, Britain, Russia, China and the UAE are just some of the wealthiest nations who are being linked with an ambitious new project to launch a hotel into space.
The site of the 3* rated Quality Inn Plaza, located just off London, was picked to be "the first space hotel" for a number of reasons.
1) The premises is only cleaned once a year. This would match demands in space.
2) Want of a better location
3) Promise to provide "Complimentary Shuttles to the Moon and Mars"
4) Plans to launch a swimming pool in the UK have stalled. A pool in space would be a lot more fun, despite zero gravity.
5) To conceal poor employment wages.
The project is thought to be flawed. One of the first guests invitied to stay in the Quality Inn Space Plaza, a Mr. I. Rateman, spoke of his delight over being selected to stay in the hotel.
"I can't wait for my complimentary breakfast, followed by a nice spacewalk. I hear the views are spectacular. Once again, you can tell the Quality Inn have designed it: the rooms are far too small,"
Mr. Rateman was shocked to discover that it was indeed just an ordinary London hotel being blasted into Space. When told this news, he asked but one question.
"Which side are they blowing up, Arsenal or Tottenham?"