Taipei - (Deep Throat News): The pesky gnat that caused so much trouble to the UK national treasure finally met its match yesterday.
China Television Co anchor Huang Ching had just been reading an update on Ms Cole's malaria recovery when her pretty scarlet mouth was divebombed by the toxic marauder.
Within seconds Ms Ching collapsed on air as the mozzie bit her windpipe, causing a freak allergic reaction that sent her into anaphylactic shock.
Ching was rushed to the Emergency Room where surgeons battled to remove the intruder from her comely orifice.
A postmortem later identified the mosquito's cause of death as paralysis of its stinger - brought on by a severe allergic reaction to Ching's pronunciation of the word 'Cheryl'.
Its remains will now be exhibited in Taiwan's Ministry of Culture HQ.