Written by Lady Godiva
Print this

Sunday, 2 May 2010

image for Bigotsgate 2010
This Brit wants Immigration to Britain 'stopped'

Yes, it's being called 'Bigotsgate' - Gordon Brown's gobby comments will NEVER be forgotten, however many times he attempts to apologize.

It's known that three out of four voters believe that immigration IS a significant problem for Britain.

When the surveys were analyzed it was discovered that the 3 out of 4 questioned on the subject of immigration to Britain were, indeed, immigrants themselves.

These immigrants believe that if Britain continues to let foreigners IN, they themselves will suffer. They fear their welfare cheques etc. will be diminished as the Government will have to spend more on the 'new' immigrants.

Emigration from Britain continues to rise as the immigrants flood in. Soon, it is feared, there will be no 'native' Brits. left in Britain.

The election news update: In the ICM poll, 52 per cent of voters said they thought a 'hung' parliament would be bad for Britain, whilst the other 48 per cent thought they should ALL be hung so that Britain could begin anew.

Make Lady Godiva's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 2 multiplied by 2?

9 8 4 25
28 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more