When Chinese chef Lee Kee Woof got a bit bladdered on beer and rice wine the other day, he had no idea that the consequences of his binge would leave him dead. Or he probably wouldn't have done it.
As Lee Kee Woof passed out from his excess, his mates at the restaurant where he worked thought it would be a really hilarious prank to stick a foot long live eel up his arse.
Amid much Chinese related hilarity, Woof's friends also eventually passed out. When they eventually came round, the drunken young chef was dead.
An ambulance was called, but Woof was pronounced dead on arrival at the local hospital. A post mortem examination revealed that the eel, which was still alive when it was extracted from Woof's arse had eaten half of his bowels, and that the young chef had died from massive internal bleeding.
A spokesman for British charity organisation Drink But Be Careful, told us:
"Tragic case. Tragic. This just goes to show that sticking things up your mate's arse when he's munted can have fatal consequences. It was really bloody stupid of them to stick a live foot long eel up this man's arse. It was basically a death sentence. The thought of having a foot long eel stuffed up your arse isn't a nice thought at the best of times. I can only advise drunken fools not to stick things up their mates arses. Eels are lethal, as are power tools, grandfather clocks, statues of horses and car engines."
A sobering thought indeed.
More as we get it.