Weapon dealers selling rifles to US forces with Bible references imprinted on gunsights are being forced to remove the inscriptions.
The US military is worried that soldiers might read them, fell sorry for their enemies, turn the other cheek, offer to shake their hands and get their heads blown off!
Also a court in America has ruled that killing in the name of God is illegal (what!)????
Killing in the name of Allah is perfectly acceptable, but God, no!
Here are some of the Biblical references inscripted on the rifles:
- Psalm 911 / Thou shallt not kill (that says everything)
- Psalm 666 / Thou shallt kill but only those who believe in Allah and wear turbans.
- Psalm 333 / Thou shallt turn the other cheek when the Taliban captures you, in Taliban language that's saying Allah is Great and they might not cut your balls off.
- Psalm 88 / two fat ladies, ha, ha, ha!
- Psalm 69 / Thou shallt not surf porn-sites during combat, a horny soldier is a dead soldier.
The company selling these rifles is accusing the US military of Blasphemy, desecrating God's words and discrimination against Christians.
As for the soldiers, they prefer to kill motivated by their X Boxes and GameBoys, much more fun!