The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to Barack Obama, President of the United States. The announcement was greeting with questioning and concern around the world as people did not understand how he helped to bring peace anywhere.
After a quick internal investigation of the Nobel Prize Committee, it was discovered that the number of voters for the award had tripled from recent years. A survey of the Nobel voters discovered that all of the new people were uneducated and unemployed minorities that were recruited to the committee by ACORN.
An interview with one (who wished to remain anonymous) said that "They said that Queen Oprah would pay me money to vote for Obama again and that these meetings had free coffee and Danish pastries."
A quick vote by the committee to unseat the new members was voted down...by the new members.
Other Nobel Prizes to be awarded include:
- The Nobel Prize for Chemistry....to Barack Obama
- The Nobel Prize for Physics....to Barack Obama
- The Nobel Prize for Medicine....to Barack Obama
- The Nobel Prize for Literature....to Barack Obama
- The Nobel Prize for Campaign Rhetoric and Empty Promises....to Barack Obama