GENEVA, SWITZERLAND: Pakistan came out on top of a new international poll as "most untrustworthy country", followed by North Korea, Iran and Zimbabwe.
The poll considered 5 major factors:
1) non-viability of current administration Pakistan scored 165/100 points - its highest score in the 5 categories
2) incredibility of statements/lies made by ruling politicians Pakistan scored 120/100 points
3) un-trustworthiness of previous governments Pakistan's score was 155/100
4) Mis-use of foreign aid Pakistan scored 130/100 points
5) Disloyalty to allies Pakistan scored 140/100 points
Pakistan's Minister of Inferior Affairs said "We are thrilled with this rating. Finally Pakistan has come first in an international poll. Now we will celebrate"