Written by dgwest7
Print this
Topics: Fire, pubic hair

Thursday, 26 February 2009

image for Bush fire in Victoria station

An unusual incident occurred at eleventeen twelve am this morning when Mrs Fanny Ablaze demonstrated that her name was meaningful.

She had been late for her train, and had slid down the escalator bannister to save time, but the friction had created static electricity, causing the illumination of a fairy light hanging on an incredibly long pubic hair. The light immediately shorted out, and a blaze ensued.

Mrs Ablaze felt it necessary to explain that Americans and British were not related, and not even of the same species, proven by the fact that the Brits have the fanny at the front, whereas the Americans have theirs at the back.

Although the flames had been extinguished without too much damage being done, a further disaster occurred when the stretcher bearers heard how the fire had started. They laughed so much that they dropped the stretcher on which Fanny was being carried, causing a broken ankle and two bruised ribs, for which Fanny was rushed to hospital.

When interviewed in her hospital bed, Fanny said "The moral of this story is - check your fairy lights before you leave home"

Make dgwest7's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 5?

6 12 21 5
59 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more