Tokyo, Japan - The GOP just received delivery of their specially made to order Politically Correct Karaoke Joke machines from a manufacture in Japan, Tokyo Prefecture. They were intended to help them safeguard their members from making the terrible mistake of embarrassing themselves by filtering out all their racists comments or off color jokes about the racial makeup of America's first African-American President. Only it did not quite workout the way they intended.
The first deliveries of Politically Correct Karaoke Joke machines were made earlier this month. That is when a few members of the GOP decided to get together to burn a holiday CD, parodying various musical hits and mailing them out to their party members.
"They set one questionable song on the 41-track CD to the tone of 'Puff the Magic Dragon," said a spokesman for the GOP.
Only they forgot to activate the Karaoke Joke machine's patent pending politically correct speech filter, which would have blocked out their racists comments, replacing them instead with praises for Obama, support for the American automobile manufacturing industry and UAW.
"As a result the lyrics came out as they were sung: 'Barack the Magic Negro," said the GOP spokesman. "Which is really too bad because it was quite a funny parody. If you're not opposed to secret midnight meetings, wearing white hoods after Labor Day or an occasional cross burning, I mean."
"We wish to assure our racial minorities, or the overly sensitive, members of our party that were offended by the Obama parody that the GOP is still serious about its commitment to its new course heading of racial diversity and inclusion, despite this unfortunate mishap," said a spokesman for the RNC. "And that we've taking every precaution necessary to make sure this never happens again as we speak."
"All of the Karaoke Joke machine's politically correct speech settings will be preset to the 'ON' position while on the factory floor before they're shipped out to the United Sates for delivery," said a spokesman for the Japanese manufacture, Tokyo prefecture. "That should prevent any similar unfortunate incidents from reoccurring in the foreseeable future."
The following is a Top Ten list complied from the most controversial popular songs parodied on the 41-track GOP Holiday CD, as requested by NeoCons:
10 ) "La Obamba!"
9) "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb. Bomb, Bomb Iran."
8) "It's the End of the World as We know It (and I'd feel fine, if my hair didn't keep falling out from all this fallout)."
7) "He Ain't Heavy. He's my (Lehman) Brother."
6) "I left my Heart in San Francisco (and my wallet on Wall Street)."
5) "Where have all the Oil Speculators gone?"
4) "Where have all the Real Estate Speculators gone?"
3) "Where Did All Our 401ks Go?"
2) "Brother Can You Spare a Dime (so I can give it away no strings attached to Wall Street investment bankers; instead of Americans that are defaulting on their introductory teaser rate zero down payment no questions asked sub-prime mortgages)?"
1) "Palin (I just met a girl named, Palin)"