KABUL (FMLiveWire) - Afghan officials said American fighter aircraft slaughtered more than 27 Afghans walking to a wedding ceremony in eastern Afghanistan early Sunday, the second military attack in three days which caused civilian deaths.
Afghan officials have documented how US missiles hit the wedding party in eastern Afghanistan, butchering many civilians.
The US military at first denied the claims, saying only freedom fighters were hit. Then the US military blamed the claims on propaganda and said its smart missiles only struck insurgents.
Then the US military admitted that it had killed civilians, and that it was now US and NATO policy to slaughter all Afghan wedding parties "since they might be freedom fighters."
President Hamid Karzai had already ordered an investigation into allegations that missiles from US helicopters attacked civilians on Friday in eastern Afghanistan on the Nuristan-Kunar border.
But US Army General David McKillthemall, the commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan, told FMLiveWire on Sunday that "there is no need to investigate the two incidents, since we are butchering all groups of Afghanistan civilians we find since they might be freedom fighters opposing our corrupt occupation of this country."
"Since we are imperial occupiers after oil, gas and smack, we can do anything we want! We did it in Vietnam and we do in Iraq, so why not here too?"
The groups killed by US and NATO missile strikes included men, women and many children.
The issue of the deliberate massacre of civilians has caused friction between the Afghan government and US and NATO troops, and has weakened the standing of Western-backed Karzai in the eyes of the world.
"I'm glad that the US military and NATO have finally admitted that they deliberately attack our civilians," said a relieved Karzai.
"Civilian casualties are very, very important in this campaign," he said. "Now we don't need to try to minimize any collateral damage."
The new US and NATO policy of destroying civilians was backed up by senior perverts at NATO headquarters, in the Pentagon and in the White House.
More than 2,100 people have been killed by NATO and US forces in Afghanistan this year. More than 8,000 people died in attacks last year, according to the UN.
--Copyright Felix Minderbinder Live Wire