This writer for TheSpoof.com has discovered, through a statistical investigation, that TheSpoof.com articles based on Poop are most popular, particularly if they include a picture of Poop along with the article.
While a good number of articles may qualify as Poop, that is one or two stars, any article specifically using Poop at the subject matter, along with the obligatory picture, scores three stars or greater.
While conclusions have yet to be drawn some possible explanations have been put forward:
1. TheSpoof.com readership likes stories about Poop.
2. TheSpoof.com writers are more proficient at writing stories about Poop than anything else.
3. TheSpoof.com writers represent most of TheSpoof.com readership.
4. Illiterates are captivated by the picture.
5. Mark Lowton has mind control over helpless TheSpoof.com writers.
6. All of the above.