Taliban City, Talibania (IP) - Our global news reporter, Ebenezer Finootch, was informed by the Talibanic Public Relations Council that the Taliban will be opening a chain of hair and nail salons. Mr. Finootch advises those persons who would like to have their hair and nails worked on to brush up on their French because most of their employees first language is French.
He reminds everyone that the French gave political asylum to the Ayatollah Kohmeni. Also many youth who are of the same religious persuasion as the Taliban were running wild through the streets of France last year creating much mischief and Tom foolery and many of these disaffected youth have since attended hair salon school thus directing their pent up energies in a positive direction.
Mr. Finootch advises that the following examples of French speech may be found to be quite useful to those interested in the Taliban's latest endeavour:
- Puis-je prendre rendez-vous pour jeudi Can I make an appointment for sometime on Thursday?
- Je voudrais une coupe et mise en pils I'd like it cut and shaped
- un chignon in a bun
- une shampooing-mise en plis bleach and set
- Je ne veux pas de laque I don't want any hairspray
- Quoi cest le hache pour please don't cut off too much
- Vouslez vou couchez avec moi I like your work very much
Mr. Finootch reports that some unfortunate rumors are circulating in regards to a couple of customers loosing their heads in a couple of the shops but this can be attributed to opening day jitters and everything should turn out fine and dandy from here on out. Please don't forget to tip.