Print this
Topics: George W. Bush

Monday, 30 July 2007

image for G.W. Bush Stuns Music Fans With Virtuoso Violin Solos

Vienna Sausage, Austria (IP) - First violinist G.W. Bush stunned music lovers with his fiery virtuosic violin solo played during the first movement of Vivaldi's great classic, "We Don't Need Another Nero". Bush plays first fiddle for the Republican Guard's International Philharmonic Orchestra. Funding for the great orchestra was provided by the Merger of State and Corporate Powers and by these Corporately Funded Television Stations and by viewers like you.

Conducting the orchestra was Maestro Ricardo Andante Cheney who at one point accidentally let loose his baton and very nearly poked out the eye of the great fiddler. Barbara Bush, who was seated in the first row, jumped up and screamed at Cheney, "You could have poked his eye out with that thing", and had to be escorted out of the great music hall by ushers.

The next song was titled, "War, What is it Good For" and the neocons sitting in the first few rows shouted back, "Absolutely Profits !". That great performance was followed by "That's the Sound of the Men Working on the Chain Gang" which stirred up a large contingent in the audience from the prison-industrial complex who stood up and clapped non-stop for 20 minutes.

Half way through the great concert the music theater caught fire and 76% of the audience ran out of the exits in a state of mild panic. The remaining 24% were so enthralled by the sound of the great fiddle that they refused to leave as did the orchestra. The orchestra kept right on playing and soon the music house came down upon them all.

Two years later the Merger of State and Corporate Powers had created another Republican Guard orchestra and another great hand picked first violinist was set to take the stage. Their would-be competitors had again managed to bungle another shot at playing on the world stage by choosing buffoons and pre-selected losers to head up their side of the competition.

Make drugtestallpoliticians's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 3?

4 23 3 10
42 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more