Baton Rouge, Jan. 10, 2006 - Each new year always brings with it a long list of predictions by psychics and the like, entertaining thousands of readers of tabloids and other such publications. But how often do people look back to the previous years predictions and see how well the psychics did? Well, for one local psychic, her records shows a remarkable accuracy rate that astounds even the most harsh critics of psychics.
"Usually, these psychic freaks are more close to 100% wrong on all their predictions, so we never take them seriously. But Ms Rosemary didn't miss a single prediction from last year, she was right on every one! She'll be taking seriously, that's my prediction!" voiced John Capilari, one of the many locals standing outside the modest office of Baton Rouge psychic phenomenon who goes by the name of simply, Ms Rosemary. "I can't wait to hear what she will tell me about what 2006 has in store for me!" he added.
Ms. Rosemary was recently graded on the performance of her predictions for 2005, scoring a perfect 100% accuracy rate. She has now opened her doors to perform personalized psychic readings for an astounding $1,000 per reading. "It may sound like she's charging too much, but with her accuracy, I'm more than willing to pay whatever she wants" says Robert Church, a local business man who plans on asking Ms. Rosemary for predictions on the stock market. "It's nothing compared to how much money I can make in the stock market off her predictions. I'm going to invest everything I have, maybe even getting a second mortgage on my house".
There is little doubt that Ms. Rosemary is on her way to stardom, fortune and fame, which is her first prediction for 2006. "I'm book clear through August doing readings for wealthy people, major corporations, even a few world leaders." When asked how much she is charging corporations and world leaders, she only smiles and says "they think I am worth every penny".
Of the predictions Ms. Rosemary made on January 1, 2005, for the coming year, the most incredible one was that she would be 100% accurate, which she was. Here are some of her other predictions-
- In 2005, the US will not celebrate any federal holidays in March, April, June or August.
- A former, present, or future world leader will either die, become ill, be voted from office, or be elected.
- More than one Hollywood couple will split up
- John Kerry will say something really stupid in the media
- Someone in the Rap music industry will shoot someone else in the Rap music industry
- In the month of November, there will be a sharp increase in turkey deaths
- In December, there will be a sudden need to cut down millions of Scotch pine, Douglas fir, Noble fir, Fraser fir, Virginia pine, Balsam fir and white pine trees.
- By the end of the year, 1 out of 5 Americans will make up 20% of the population, as opposed to July, when 3 out for 4 Americans made up 75% of the population
- A priest will be accused of abuse
- Tiger Woods will win a golf tournament
- Of all the people killed in shark attacks in 2005, none of them will survive
- On or about July 4, many people will report hearing loud noises and seeing unusual displays of bright colored flashes in the skies across America