Port-Au-Prince - Sarah Palin has a list of weaknesses a mile long, but this past week she checked off 5 items:
- Foreign Policy, lookin' concerned with poor children of an ethnic minority
- Speaking to reporters in front of a bunch of lumber
- Actin' above the press by refusin' to answer election and political questions.
- Not cringin' when unable to understand what foreigners say, even if it is in English
- Physically touchin' ethnic minorities from a foreign country.
"I just never expected there would be so many African American's here in Haiti and so many can speak French," commented Palin at a news conference, "Can you imagin' if our African American children could speak French?"
It was then explained that Haitians speak French creole due to the country having been a former French colony.
"Oh I see, so how come the French aren't here helping more? I mean they could interpret and pass out water bottle's or somethin', Hey Gosselin quit eatin' that! Its relief supplies for cryin' out loud!"
Palin then cut the interview short. "Okay gang, we've gotta catch a flight back to Alaska to cut another show and do a book signin'. Hey see if they want us to leave this box of peanuts we stole from the airplane."
Barbara Walter's when asked if this would help Sarah Palin's foreign policy experience, said, "Well now she can say she's been to Mexico, Canada and Haiti. So I guess she's right up there with some of her competition."