WASHINGTON, D.C. - The opposition to the Democrats in America, the Republicans have agreed on a new healthcare plan.
The Republicans, who have made it difficult to pass Obama's plan, which will cover nearly all living in America, will announce their plan against 'Obamacare' in Congress today.
However, our Capitol Hill insider (okay, my cousin who's an accountant there) has sent this reporter a draft of the bill.
This is essentially the summed-up version.
- Illegals will be left to die.
- If you are disabled you will be denied care
- If you are not a white American you will be denied a course in Medicine at all institutions, American jobs for American workers
- If you are not Christian, you will go to the bottom of the waiting list
- Money = Care - more money, better care, higher on waiting lists
- You can guess other points
Here are some people's reactions.
"Yes! The heathen government will succumb to this!" said Mr. Taylor, from a small-town in Louisiana. "Its being run by them mooslems. Obama is a Socialist."
"What?" said a Tea-Partier. "This is too liberal! It means the taxpayer will have to foot the bill. No-one should pay tax. We'd let the cheif of our tribe decide who gets care, not a qualified loser, with a fancy essential degree."
Of course, the public are not a very good indicator of views. The public are pretty stupid.