Written by emccorm
Print this
Topics: Death, Farting

Monday, 10 May 2010

image for Blanket May Be Responsible for Couples Death

DENVER, CO. -- Denver Fire Chief, Jim Sestrich, blames a local couples' death on their new anti-flatulent blanket manufactured by the Better Relations Blanket Company.

The blanket, made with activated charcoal fabric similar to that used in military chemical suits is constructed to absorb noxious odors. But, apparently it worked too well, preventing the couple from noticing the smell of gas leaking from their bedroom fireplace.

As a result, they succumbed to the fumes.

For safety sake, Sestrich cautioned against the consumption of fried foods and broccoli before bedtime rather than using and suffering the possible hazards of anti odor blankets.

Make emccorm's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 1 multiplied by 1?

7 23 1 18
66 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more