Written by Kisabella Lopez
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Penis, Oral Sex

Sunday, 4 April 2010

image for Woman Chockes on Penis

Just like it says, Caroline Winfields, 28, is rushed to the emergency room April 3, Saturday night at 3:00 a.m. due to asphyxiation. When Doctor Craig, 43, questioned her partner of the cause of the asphyxiation, he sheepishly admitted that she was chocking on his penis during sexual intercourse and lost consciousness.

"She was giving me a blow job, and started sucking on it. It continued after a few minutes, and i heard her grunt and moan continuously for a while. Then, she passed out." The cause was, Caroline had gotten a bit too much of his penis in her throat, blocking her respiratory entrances. Caroline stated that, she "tried desperately to tell him that she was choking" but all he did was moan and tell her to "work it". Apparently, her cries for help were mistaken for moans of pleasure.

Caroline is alright now, and promises not to eat his cock alive from then on. They are both fine, she was released later that morning after a session of CPR, and precaution tests.

This has been breaking news, the Associated Press.

Make Kisabella Lopez's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 2 plus 1?

1 3 24 23
75 readers are online right now!

Go to top