Written by AlexGoneWild
Rating:

Share/Bookmark
Print this
Topics: Family, BBQ

Saturday, 2 January 2010

A barbecue at a local area family's home sparked a pretend call for help Sunday afternoon.

The youngest daughter of Christopher and Adriana Baker of Harlingen proceeded to call for assistance after witnessing her father lighting the grill in preparation for what was planned to be a hedonistic celebration of charred animal flesh.

Caroline, 5 saw flames erupt as the grill was lit and immediately sprang into action dialing random numbers on her Barbie cell phone while watching the scene from the back patio. Thanks to her quick and decisive action, both Ken and Barbie were notified of the situation and committed to meet her after school to have pizza and ice cream.

"We are very proud of her", Adriana Baker said. "If not for her, I'm not sure what could have happened. She is truly a gift from God."

The Baker family has long known about Caroline's innate abilities for recognizing and reacting to danger.

"When she was 3 I had a hang nail", Baker remembers. "Without a moment's hesitation, Caroline handed me the clippers which were on a nearby table. She saved my life."

Make AlexGoneWild's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Print this


Share/Bookmark

Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!

Email:

What's 4 multiplied by 4?

5 1 2 16

Go to top