Patrons of a popular restaurant in Phoenix Arizona have been have been hospitalized from seizures they all had at the same busy eatery.
The hospital released an official statement, stating they are unable to make an official statement at this time. Stating however that, "Some of our medical staff believes this is related to the consumption of aspartame."
According to my source Ms Kolaa, an employee and hostess at the restaurant says this was no coincidence. Explaining that she knew something was amiss when she noticed one particular server would come to work with bags of aspartame sweetener a couple of weeks after the establishment had stopped using any thing but real sugar. Ms Kola says, "when ever a table would make too many requests, or was rude at all, she decided spitting in their food was not good enough and would poor the sweetener in the food!"
The owner of the restaurant released this statement, "We do not take the actions of this employee lightly, and she has been promptly terminated."
According to my source at the unemployment office, this restaurant retailer has finally found work with the American Brale Association working with the blind. Why the drastic change, you might ask. When we finally caught up with her she told us this, "After I was let go from the restaurant, I lost my vision for a couple of weeks from touching all that aspartame, so now I really feel like it's time for me to give back to the community."
So Dinners beware of retaliatory waiters, with poisonous intent!