Huffington Post, Los Angeles CA: There are only three days left before Democratic President Elect Barack Obama's Inauguration as the 44th president of the USA.
The Huffington post is asking for submissions from its far left wing readership of the last nasty things that outgoing Republican President George W Bush has been responsible for, prior to his leaving Washington DC. A few examples of W's chicanery follow:
1. The crash of US Airways flight 1549 into the Hudson River NYC on January 15, 2009.
2. Tsunami alert after a Russian earthquake occurred on January 15, 2009.
3. Over 3,500 people evacuated from 64 flood hit villages of the northern Pitas district of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on January 11, 2009.
4. A ferry carrying 267 people capsized off the coast of Indonesia on January 10, 2009.
5. The Sun will burn out in 5 billion years leaving the planet Earth lifeless.
On January 21, 2009 the Huffington Post will start bashing President Obama as being a conservative, lackey, wimp, Uncle Tom and not being far enough to the loony left. As always, reader's inane comments are welcome. Additionally, the first annual George W Bush "commemorative Bash" will be held on January 21, 2010 at the paper's main offices.