Washington, DC/Army Times - In his first assault on the Constitution, President elect Obama has ordered his new cabinet and a compliant Congress, to expedite his vision for a politically controlled armed force to take control in the event of a "National Emergency."
In contravention of the 130 year old Posse Comitiatus Act, enacted to keep the military out of civilian law enforcement affairs, the President has installed himself as commander in chief of his own Private Army.
While the regular armed services struggle with recruitment, Obama said his forces are ready to go now as soon as Congress gives its blessing. Over 50,000 recently unemployed ACORN militant community activists, already under arms, are standing by for deployment.
Undersecretary of Homeland Security, William Ayers, said that the security forces will be deployed regionally throughout the US in case of "unrest."
- About 4500 will be deployed to Rutland , Vt., to secure the Canadian Border and prevent emigration from the US of disenfranchised GOP supporters.
- 10,500 will be stationed in Norfolk, Ma. to suppress rising tax dissent in the Bay State and bring moral support to Gov. "Cadillac- Duval" Patrick.
- 35,000 will be deployed up and down the west coast from Venice,Ca. to Seattle,Wa, to insure that revenue producing drugs flowing into the country from Mexico and Venezuela are not impeded
- a mechanized brigade will be stationed in Maryland as a quick strike force to control The South should they decide to secede.
- the remainder of the troops will be housed in the immediate vicinity of Washington, DC, to ensure that no coup is undertaken to upset the Democrat Party Mandate for the next 16 years.
No plans have been made for Alaska, where as soon as Gov. Sarah Palin returned from her unsuccessful run as GOP VP, the gates were sealed to further travel into the state under a medical alert to keep the quickly mutating , and life threatening strain of Liberal, Secular Progressive Flu from contaminating most of the State's sane citizens.
Ayers said that he anticipated little use for the strike forces until Congressional elections in 2010, at which time the troops would be dispatched to the Nation's polling places to insure "an ethnically pure" result for the Obama Political Machine.