Washington DC/Caracas Vz The Daily Worker - A jubilant Hugo Chavez, Narco-Dictator of the oil rich banana republic of Venezuela, announced today he would attending the inauguration of his Comrade in Arms, Barack Hussein Obama II.
"We are brothers in blood," the rotund, oily orator said," we are not much different under the skin,even though he is a little smoother than me, and we both have the same goals! Enrich our blood brothers, piss on the jankees, live our childhood dream of total domination!"
An interpreter said what Chavez meant was that there were many political similarities to the rise of power of both popular leaders.(ed. note. dictators)
- Hugo has FARC, his military arm causing unrest in Columbia, ensuring unimpeded flow of Cocaine to finance Chavez's inner Circle
- Obama has ACORN, another militant arm with three Hyrdra like heads:
Stuff the ballot boxes, Extort corporate money, Bribe Govt. Officials
- Hugo has appointed his sister, Elvitra, as Secretary of Treasury, to insure an unimpeded flow of the country's money to causes of his choosing.
- Obama has his weak sister, Rep. Barney Frank, passing legislation to encourage irresponsible lending to Obama's causes, and at the same time blocking legislative reform.
- Chavez has the national Guard in his pocket, controlling drug shipments in and out of the country at national airports, along with the baggage handlers union. Lots of money off the top.
- Obama has just put former General Colin Powell in his pocket with the promise he will be appointed Commander in Chief as soon as he declares Martial Law in the US on Jan. 21, 2009. The teamsters union, which governs anything that moves, has also spent millions of members' dues on backing Obama to insure their strangle hold on the US economy.
Chavez's aide went on to say the meteoric rise to power of both dictators would not have been possible without the complete dumbing down of the population of both nations. "Over here," he said,"we don't allow the people to be educated. Over there, the Democrats have been in charge of your education system in the country's major cities for decades. They spend your money on education that goes no where...and you keep electing them!"
To underline his point the spokesman said Hugo would be appearing on "The View"," Letterman", and be the Sunday Host on "Meet The Press" the week after the election.
Chavez is looking forward to buying some vacation homes in Miami, San Antonio, San Francisco and Vermont as soon as Franklin Raines and Barney Frank put the deals together for him.
"How 'bout Chicago?" he was asked. Speaking in rapid Spanish, Chavez was translated as saying, "are you fucking crazy, only a crook or a crack head would live there...you could get your ass blown off by a Brother!"