Written by Jonny Statistic
Print this
Topics: FOX News, Polls

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

A University constructed a team of students with various political veiws to confirm some supicions about the Fox News Network.

Their studies are as follows:

  • 76% of regular Fox News veiwers are in fact not smarter than a 5th grader
  • 23% of Fox News veiwers have claimed that Bill O'Reilly has called them only to sexually harras them
  • 99% of regular Fox veiwers claim that they don't get laid at all
  • the other 1% of the previous statitic said that they pay for sex
  • 98% of everything said on Fox by their pundits is actually false, the other 2% is the weather which is pretty accurate most of the time
  • 100% of all Fox pundits are legally insane and are considered dangerous, except for Sean Hannity, who is legally retarded. (and still dangerous)

Professor Wallen Bakes, who led the study said these findings were not shocking at all. "WE actually were shocked about one little thing," Bakes told the AP, "we were stunned to find that many folks around the country still cite Fox as a credible source for news."

Make Jonny Statistic's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 4 plus 2?

2 22 6 11
50 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more