Written by wuming
Print this
Topics: Tibet, Indians

Friday, 11 April 2008

image for American Indians Demand Independence
"Hey, the bus is coming"

Washington, DC. - Encouraged by the wide support enjoyed by the Free Tibet Movement and the huge success of Olympic-boycott demonstrations world-wide, pro-independence demonstrations and riots have erupted all over the native Indian reservations across the U.S. The American Indian Chief Alliance (AICA) has selected the Speaker of the House Nancy Peloci as their spokesperson for their cause, because of her high moral standards for human rights.

Is was reported that the AICA is debating how to deal with all the non-invited guests in their country. One proposal is to only allow 20% of these people to stay as "guest workers", and the rest 80% will be deported back to the countries of their origin. This poses a great dilemma for all the Western human rights proponents. Nancy Peloci has flown again to the back country of India to meet with Dalai Lama. According to a reliable source, Peloci is not ruling out the possibility to stay in India indefinitely to become a personal advisor to the Dalai Lama.

Until now, the Bush government has refused to set a time-table to meet the AICA's demand, citing that it'll be up to the next president McCain (or Clinton or Obama, as if is really matters). France, Germany and UK, who spoke up loudly for the Tibetan independence, have remained silent. It is interesting that only the Chinese government expressed willingness to take back 80% the Chinese immigrants in the US.

Make wuming's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 5 plus 4?

7 9 13 18
44 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more