Written by Andrew Lawrence
Print this
Topics: wedding, Bikini

Friday, 3 August 2007

image for U.S. Men Prefer Bikinis To Wedding Dresses

In a recent poll of 100,000 U.S. males a surprising number of men revealed that they found women wearing bikinis more sexually attractive than women wearing wedding gowns.

In the poll, taken by the Horsh-It Foundation, over 95% of the men surveyed between the ages of 12 and 92 preferred bikinis over wedding dresses. The other 5% were gay. The survey included a statistical cross section of U.S. males in all age categories, income brackets, marital status, level of education and geographic areas.

A spokesperson for a prominent women's rights group, dating back to the 1960's, stated, "Dogs. Men are dogs."

In response, a spokesperson for the U.S. Testosterone Assn replied, "Woof."

copyright 2007 Andrew Lawrence

Make Andrew Lawrence's day - give this story five thumbs-up (there's no need to register, the thumbs are just down there!)

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!

More by this writer

View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story
View Story


Mailing List

Get Spoof News in your email inbox!


What's 4 multiplied by 1?

6 13 4 9
51 readers are online right now!

Go to top

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website, this includes cookies from third party websites and advertisers.

Continue ? Find out more